Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The one about the Dark Knight sticker



Soooo.....I've been missing lately. Tomorrow I'll have a cool give-a-way for a book written by a friend, so stop by then, too!

My attempt at hiding my dreaded minivan underneath a white vinyl hibiscus sticker in February 2007 only lasted until the van had emissions and safety performed a few months later. Had to remove the darn thing because I had put it over the brake light. doh! I have been stickerless, unfabulous, and uncool since then.... until now. I even got the Teenage Boy to admit it was cool and I thought I saw a smile. I asked DH if he wanted one for the car and he said, "Absolutely not." lol

Been reading this book all month and enjoying it very much! I must say it's one of the best books Ive read and will be sad when it is finished. It is 928 pages long, about history and faraway places and the search through medieval documents for the original vampire, Vlad Tepes, who may still be alive. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read this book and found it interesting until it got to the end. I'd like to know what you think when you're done.

6:39 AM, November 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning "The Historian". I picked up a copy today, and am really enjoying it. Also love the ribbon from your Etsy. Julie

3:44 PM, November 21, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just stumbled upon your blog... I love your collages, your choice of music, and "The Historian." Hope you are satisfied with the ending!

5:36 PM, November 25, 2008  
Blogger buttafly said...

I am gonna have to get this!

1:05 AM, November 26, 2008  
Blogger Kim Kwan said...

oooh!
thanks for the book recommendation! I love historical fiction and I think this sounds awesome!

(and yes, you are cool!)

6:57 PM, December 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I loved the Historian and didn't hate the ending. I actually listened to the full unabridged book on CD while I cooked, etc a couple of years ago. I was really upset when I put that last CD into the player.

Great book and great blog...nice to "meet" you!

6:55 AM, December 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home