Monday, November 24, 2008

The one about the shoes

I have a new obsession, unfortunately......buying shoes on eBay!

With my stupid left ankle hurting, I can't handle shoes with heels higher than about 2 1/2 inches. Last winter and again this fall I have been on the hunt for heels for church. Black pumps with a wider heel and/or a shorter heel height. Its either I hate the style, the toe is too round, too pointed, or they are too high, or too expensive.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before. So I went a little crazy last week--thank goodness for my etsy store, I had some extra money for myself. :) But they were all so cheap! I also found some casual shoes, I am picky and can't find what I need around here. ....and my gym shoes just bit it this week so I fixed that problem, too, with some new white Reebok's. So many shoes...so little time! Its going to be hard this spring when I start looking for sandals. :)

I love these shoes!


Okay, so I can't wear these sandals yet, but they were only 99 cents!









5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I have bought a few pairs of shoes on eBay with ok results. Look like you for some cute ones. Those sandals are Caparros, I have had a couple of pairs and they are usually pretty darn comfy. Hope yours are.
Miss you!

10:34 AM, November 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome collection..! I too love these shoes.

2:50 AM, November 27, 2008  
Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

Your so awesome Marilyn! I knew we were good friends but your shoe obsession confirms it! have you ever looked at endless.com? They have free overnight shipping and I can't stop buying stuff on their website!
happy holidays
amanda
ps where were you last week?

9:47 AM, December 01, 2008  
Blogger carolyn peeler said...

looks like you found some cute ones Marilyn! I'd be too afraid to order online (that I'd get the fit wrong).

11:25 PM, December 01, 2008  
Blogger nikki said...

im drooling!! haha...im a bad show freak....heh.. u really found some sexy shoes..as well as cute comfy ones...and casual...have fun with these new goodies! :o)~

5:56 PM, January 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home